Department of Business Administration
Northern’s Department of Business Administration teaches the diverse fields of knowledge and the skills needed to succeed in Business. Many of our students are studying to advance their careers; others are seeking to enter into the workforce. We meet the educational needs of our students by:
- Delivering a contemporary, integrated undergraduate business curriculum emphasizing teaching excellence in a student centered environment.
- Meeting educational and employment needs of our culturally diverse region.
- Meeting standards required by our accrediting body ACBSP (Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs).
Through this program, we develop highly skilled individuals who have sound fundamental knowledge and improved analytical, critical thinking and communication skills. We Measure Success One Student at a Time!!!
- Students can earn an Associate Degree in Business Administration. For more information go to the Associate of Business Administration (AABA) link below.
- Students can earn a Bachelor of Business Administration in four major areas. For more information go to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) link below.